dgiatr Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) Hello to all again!! New pimax crystal light user here and need some help guys! I play only great battles not korea for now.... Pimax crystal light constantly crashes whenever I get into belroga multiplayer , since the first image of the field is appeared, not when I am in the server menu. I think the problem appeared when I switched from 72 to 90 hz. I use openxr toolkit and whenever I switch off openxr toolkit everything works fine! But I cannot play the game without openxr toolkit world scale fantastic feature!...planes look like small toys!!! I have deactivated pimax play quad views. I dont see any ffr inside openxr toolkit to deactivate it....should I have found it somewhere? I deactivated any fsr, nis upscalers from pimax play and nis, cas, fsr in openxr toolkit. Deactivated resolution override from openxr toolkit and set resolution slider at 0.75 in pimax play ( rtx 3090 ti ). Is there anything else to deactivate in pimax play that might cause crashes? Should I replace my openvr_api.dll with another updated version? I have already replaced it with a specific one for about some years now since I was playing quest3 in opencomposite ( not steamvr ) without any similar crashes. Does anyone pimax crystal light player with openxr toolkit user at the same time, can give me any link in github to download a version of openvr_api.dll that works for him in il2 sturmovik great battles? Should I download the last one? Thank you in advance... Edited September 20 by dgiatr
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted September 20 Posted September 20 8 hours ago, dgiatr said: s there anything else to deactivate in pimax play that might cause crashes? Yes, disable foveated rendering in pimax play and openxr toolkit. Quad views are separate in pimax play. In toolkit should be Performance / Foveated rendering - off: 8 hours ago, dgiatr said: Should I replace my openvr_api.dll with another updated version Yes, it might help. 1
dgiatr Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 11 hours ago, TCW_Brzi_Joe said: Yes, disable foveated rendering in pimax play and openxr toolkit. Quad views are separate in pimax play. I dont see any foveated rendering in pimax play 2.0.4 version, only Quad views..
DecabrisT Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) На всякий случай (к сожалению для топикстартера - не ваш, но может быть даст идею) - сегодня разобрался с регулярными вылетами игры. Оказалось был конфликт настроек в Pimax play стоял DLSS (NIS), в Ил-2 MSAA. Эти две настройки совместно работают плохо, надо использовать либо одно, либо другое. Just in case (unfortunately for the thread starter — not yours, but it might give an idea) — today I figured out the regular game crashes. It turned out there was a settings conflict: in Pimax Play, DLSS (NIS) was enabled, while in Il-2, MSAA was. These two settings work poorly together; you need to use either one or the other. Edited September 21 by DecabrisT
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) 4 hours ago, dgiatr said: dont see any foveated rendering in pimax play 2.0.4 version, only Quad views.. Sure it is there, are you on pimax EVO? If yes, then you need to often switch between EVO and normal play to see all features. ps: it was under name "central priority rendering" Edited September 21 by TCW_Brzi_Joe
dgiatr Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 2 hours ago, DecabrisT said: На всякий случай (к сожалению для топикстартера - не ваш, но может быть даст идею) - сегодня разобрался с регулярными вылетами игры. Оказалось был конфликт настроек в Pimax play стоял DLSS (NIS), в Ил-2 MSAA. Эти две настройки совместно работают плохо, надо использовать либо одно, либо другое. Just in case (unfortunately for the thread starter — not yours, but it might give an idea) — today I figured out the regular game crashes. It turned out there was a settings conflict: in Pimax Play, DLSS (NIS) was enabled, while in Il-2, MSAA was. These two settings work poorly together; you need to use either one or the other. Hi DecabrisT, I didn't activate nis in pimax play nor Mssa inside il2 but the game cashes. I guess I have to examine "center rendering" setting in pimax play version 2.0.4, I dont think you can simply put it to "off"! 2 hours ago, TCW_Brzi_Joe said: Sure it is there, are you on pimax EVO? If yes, then you need to often switch between EVO and normal play to see all features. ps: it was under name "central priority rendering" Yes, there is " center rendering ", just have to see how to deactivate it. Thanks!
dgiatr Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 2 hours ago, TCW_Brzi_Joe said: Yes found it, deactivated it....updated openvr_api.dll but still crashes!! Whenever I get into a busy multiplayer server at 90 hz game crashes. When I get to the same server but with less players game won't crash...it's just gpu card cannot start with much information ..at high frequency...
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) If you must use different scalle and nothing else, try playing in steamvr. Revert original openvr_api.dll and play with steam vr; there is a "override world scale" (per application). Ps: if you do not have original file, just click repair game (steam, or standalone, it is similar) ps2; or try with existing dll, but set in steamvr that openxr apps works over steamvr. restart steam vr then, and try. Edited September 22 by TCW_Brzi_Joe
dgiatr Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 2 hours ago, TCW_Brzi_Joe said: If you must use different scalle and nothing else, try playing in steamvr. Revert original openvr_api.dll and play with steam vr; there is a "override world scale" (per application). Ps: if you do not have original file, just click repair game (steam, or standalone, it is similar) ps2; or try with existing dll, but set in steamvr that openxr apps works over steamvr. restart steam vr then, and try. Thank you for the alternative!! Haven't thought about it.... ...before that I will try two more things i have discovered in AI wisdom 1. Deactivate over-prediction reduction in openxr toolkit 2. Use pimaxXr( github) instead of native pimax xr
Dash,Polder Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Ditch the toolkit and use this instead, it'll do your scaling and than some. https://diener.tech/products/vectorxr 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now