dgiatr Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Hello to all!, As the title says..do you guys use openxr toolkit with pimax crystal light and pimax play? I like very much world scale ability of openxr toolkit but when I return from 72 hz mode to 90 hz , il2 crashes and I suspect openxr toolkit beeing obsolete cannot work together with pimax play at high frequencies like 90 hz. Is there any other way to get that wonderful world scale effect except openxr toolkit? Coming from quest3 at 72 hz to pimax crystal light i find myself struggling to play at 72 hz. Here the image is way more clearer at 90 hz. While in quest 3 you didn't have to play at 90 hz. why? Thanks!
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Openxr Toolkit crashes with Korea, on all headsets. Do not use it here (in il-2 bos is recommended) And for Pimax play, all versions are slightly different, try different version. But mostly problem with higher refresh might be your pc does not give enough power over usb. Check your power options, forbid pc to turn of your usb devices, or maybe buy quality powered usb hub, and try different combinations with all of yours usb devices (i.e. hotas, pedals, they all compete for electricity with your crystal). Ps1; I couldn't use high refresh when my pimax cable start dieing.
dgiatr Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 (edited) 17 minutes ago, TCW_Brzi_Joe said: Openxr Toolkit crashes with Korea, on all headsets. Do not use it here (in il-2 bos is recommended) And for Pimax play, all versions are slightly different, try different version. But mostly problem with higher refresh might be your pc does not give enough power over usb. Check your power options, forbid pc to turn of your usb devices, or maybe buy quality powered usb hub, and try different combinations with all of yours usb devices (i.e. hotas, pedals, they all compete for electricity with your crystal). Ps1; I couldn't use high refresh when my pimax cable start dieing. Thank you for your help! I didn't clarify earlier...i fly only il2 great battles not korea, so does openxr toolkit crashes in il2 bos with pimax crystal light? Edited September 19 by dgiatr
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) No, it does not crash in GB. If I were you, I would first check usb power + power options in general. Edited September 19 by TCW_Brzi_Joe 1
Dash,Polder Posted September 22 Posted September 22 What is it three or four years now since that toolkit has been abandoned? There are more modern alternatives that are supported, only old games might remain compatible, but you can't reasonably expect the HMD software packages to keep lagging behind to remain compatible as the sets evolve. VectorXR is fully supported and does everything your asking receives regular updates, and it costs nothing. 1
dgiatr Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 5 hours ago, Dash,Polder said: What is it three or four years now since that toolkit has been abandoned? There are more modern alternatives that are supported, only old games might remain compatible, but you can't reasonably expect the HMD software packages to keep lagging behind to remain compatible as the sets evolve. VectorXR is fully supported and does everything your asking receives regular updates, and it costs nothing. Hi Dash, Polder, Does VectorXR has world scale ability and post prossesing?
ROSS_Papa_JA2 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 12 часов назад, dgiatr сказал: Does VectorXR has world scale ability and post prossesing? Вы с какой отсталой страны, товарищ?)) Этот вопрос не пробовали задать через ИИ? Rig - RTX5080 + AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D + 64GB DDR5 + Pimax Crystal Light + MOZA ab6 Content - WarThunder + Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
Tsevopolus Posted October 3 Posted October 3 At first I fixed the OpenXR Toolkit at only for myself, then some friends asked if I could publish it. Here it Is. You can choose between the old orginal api layer and the new one. If you got problems with it, you can notify me. You can Download here https://github.com/Tsevopolus/OpenXR-Toolkit One Point to mention is that right now I can not sign the software. So it take some seconds to open it, because the Antivirus software checks it.
dgiatr Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 (edited) 3 hours ago, Tsevopolus said: At first I fixed the OpenXR Toolkit at only for myself, then some friends asked if I could publish it. Here it Is. You can choose between the old orginal api layer and the new one. If you got problems with it, you can notify me. You can Download here https://github.com/Tsevopolus/OpenXR-Toolkit One Point to mention is that right now I can not sign the software. So it take some seconds to open it, because the Antivirus software checks it. Thanks a lot! That's a nice surprise here. I will test it as soon as possible with my new pimax crystal light at the crowded berloga multiplayer server. I suspect the issue of freezing by the time I spawn in , might has to do with post processing at high resolution settings! Can I use it with il2 sturmovik great battles or not ( I see it doesn't support d3d11 ....which is il2 gb)? I will let you know... Edited October 3 by dgiatr
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now