E69_julian57 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 https://www.mediafire.com/file/ocmjijj0a61sojx/F86A5_XFJ+2B+756+NAVY+NATC_#1.zip/file 4
SOL-4-KEV Posted September 19 Posted September 19 The Navy DLC can't come soon enough it seems. jokes aside I really like the attention to detail you have implemented. Top job 1
E69_julian57 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 (edited) @ JG14_Jagr https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhxi66ycpdhi0w7/F86A5_Clover_#1.zip/file Edited September 19 by E69_julian57 4 2
E69_julian57 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 I'm struggling with the templates; I haven't quite got the hang of everything yet.
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 21 Posted September 21 20 hours ago, E69_julian57 said: I'm struggling with the templates; I haven't quite got the hang of everything yet. What is your problem? The F86 template is tricky with angles and different scale factors which become problematics for the Far East bands black and yellow... I can give you my layer I've lost half of my hairs sorting this mess out... If I can save your hairs....😀 19 hours ago, MJones said: Here's some ideas for blank skins What a coincidence... 2 1 1
Justicier10-7 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 20 hours ago, E69_julian57 said: I'm struggling with the templates; I haven't quite got the hang of everything yet. If the work you've already posted is you struggling with the templates, I can't imagine how good your skins will be once you get used to them! The Navy and Shamrock skins are beautiful 1
JG14_Jagr Posted September 21 Posted September 21 FAW, great work on the Sabre. I toyed around with it for a couple hours on GIMP and decided it was not something I could do without killing someone in frustration. When The checker tail is fantastic. The bands are more or less in the right place, maybe slightly narrow. After you decompress for a while and decide to try to refine it a bit at a later date I would suggest the following: The yellow band color is too light yellow, and maybe 20% too narrow. The red in the nose looks very bright , without seeing it from other angles its hard to judge. And in the nose, the gunsight radar panel at the top should be black. That being said it's my go to Sabre skin! Thanks for the effort, I appreciate what a frustrating trial and error it can be especially on curves.
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 21 Posted September 21 2 minutes ago, JG14_Jagr said: FAW, great work on the Sabre. I toyed around with it for a couple hours on GIMP and decided it was not something I could do without killing someone in frustration. When The checker tail is fantastic. The bands are more or less in the right place, maybe slightly narrow. After you decompress for a while and decide to try to refine it a bit at a later date I would suggest the following: The yellow band color is too light yellow, and maybe 20% too narrow. The red in the nose looks very bright , without seeing it from other angles its hard to judge. And in the nose, the gunsight radar panel at the top should be black. That being said it's my go to Sabre skin! Thanks for the effort, I appreciate what a frustrating trial and error it can be especially on curves. Yeah I know I've already changed the yellow color and I agree the tri-color band on the nose should be larger, Dont worry I'll fix these...😉 1 1
E69_julian57 Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 Hi @FAW_Tromplamort Thanks for your reply and your offer. Send it to me, and I'd really appreciate it. The matte parts really confuse me—I'm used to working with the alpha channel in BOX, but here with MRR it's a whole different story. Best regards
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hi E69_julian57, I've send you the layer in your private messages.😉 1
MJones Posted September 22 Posted September 22 16 hours ago, FAW_Tromplamort said: What is your problem? The F86 template is tricky with angles and different scale factors which become problematics for the Far East bands black and yellow... I can give you my layer I've lost half of my hairs sorting this mess out... If I can save your hairs....😀 What a coincidence... NICE!!! Anyway you can do a blank version so I can outfit my flights in QMB? Do NOT feel obligated to do extra work on my behalf. This is looking good!
migmadmarine Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 5:00 AM, MJones said: NICE!!! Anyway you can do a blank version so I can outfit my flights in QMB? Do NOT feel obligated to do extra work on my behalf. This is looking good! I plan to tackle the F-86 next for my pack/career mode mod, so if he doesn't I'll have some available soon.
FAW_Tromplamort Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) On 9/22/2026 at 2:00 PM, MJones said: NICE!!! Anyway you can do a blank version so I can outfit my flights in QMB? Do NOT feel obligated to do extra work on my behalf. This is looking good! A full marked version is already available at France-Simulation. I'll add a blank one. https://forum.france-simulation.fr/viewtopic.php?t=495 BLANK version added... Edited September 24 by FAW_Tromplamort 1 1
E69_julian57 Posted Tuesday at 08:27 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 08:27 PM (edited) @FAW_TromplamortThank you very much for taking some of the workload off my hands.👍 https://www.mediafire.com/file/7o7k7mv2qk5loan/F86A5_8+BALL+EXPRESS_#1.zip/file Edited Tuesday at 08:32 PM by E69_julian57 5
E69_julian57 Posted Wednesday at 12:02 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 12:02 PM (edited) UPDATE Edited Wednesday at 02:14 PM by E69_julian57 3
E69_julian57 Posted Wednesday at 02:33 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 02:33 PM That’s all that was missing. https://www.mediafire.com/file/09f8z2jk0cxyfmj/F86A5_PATRICIA+II_#1.zip/file 2
E69_julian57 Posted yesterday at 08:29 PM Author Posted yesterday at 08:29 PM (edited) https://www.mediafire.com/file/x059i2n6n39b9le/F86A5_CHOPPER_#1.zip/file Edited yesterday at 08:44 PM by E69_julian57 5 1
E69_julian57 Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago (edited) https://www.mediafire.com/file/bmj04vljtbl3i28/F86A5_ELSIE_#1.zip/file Edited 9 hours ago by E69_julian57 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now