Viking1 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) Am, I right that using an item from the BLOCKS list puts a group of objects into preassigned locations on the terrain? So for example I want to add lighting to the runway. Select ARF_LIGHTS... So I assume I add one BLOCK to each side, the large box that gets drawn is for orientation? And then I need - BEGIN - FORCE COMPLETE - and any timers I want to use...? This is how Jim's guide outlines it but my lights are not on yet.. Edited September 16 by Viking1 Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
AEthelraedUnraed Posted September 16 Posted September 16 No Jim's guide is for searchlights. Runway lights use a unique system that didn't exist yet in GB. Runway lights (and a few other objects) have embedded effects. Try making it a Linked Entity, then object-linking a Command:Effect MCU to it. The lights should turn on if you trigger the Command:Effect. 1
Viking1 Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) Et voila!! thanks Edited September 17 by Viking1 Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now