Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Aviators, I have been working on a livery for the F51 Mustang for you to enjoy. The Livery will released Thursday, September 17th and is FREE for all. 

 

The Livery represents a squadron that fought in the Korean War many has forgotten the contribution and sacrifice of. A squadron that suffered a 4.36% casualty rate and lost 67% of their aircraft in the war. 

 

I hope I can represent this squadron well and also hope you like it. 

 

Thank you

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1533.jpeg

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...