Ramstein Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) trying to buy Korea upgrade to Premium says can only be purchased as gift. Why? I have the standard pre-order version. will the gift version work for myself if this isn't resolved? ========== Order date: Dec. 31, 2025, 2:12 p.m. Payment date: Jan. 1, 2026, 2:31 a.m. Payment method: XSolla Jan. 1, 2026, 2:31 a.m. Game Korea. IL-2 series. Preorder Key: ########################## 79.99 USD ============ You can only purchase this product set in the form of gift keys due to one or more of the following reasons: the cart contains incompatible products the cart contains products incompatible with the ones already activated on your account the cart contains products already activated on your account the cart contains products that require the base version of the game Edited September 16 by Ramstein trying to make the text work
Ramstein Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) Like Dislike Gifting Yourself on the IL‑2 Series Website Yes — you can gift yourself content on the IL‑2 Series website, but it’s not a built‑in “self‑gift” button; you’ll need to use the gift process and then claim the key for your own account. now I get this, I looked up and said I can gift myself, so I bought it as gift and got this! retiredat44@hotmail.com You can't send a key to yourself Edited September 16 by Ramstein
Ramstein Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 (edited) Your friend Ramstein has gifted you a digital key to Korea. IL-2 Series. Upgrade to Premium. Learn more about the project at il2-series.com. To redeem your gift key, simply log into your IL-2 account profile on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and navigate to the LICENSE KEYS tab. You'll find a 25-character code, which you can either activate for yourself or send to another person. Once a key is activated, it becomes bound to the account and cannot be transferred. ================= I will not give me the key. I sent to myself by using my other account, and sent it back to myself as a gift,, there is still no key to activate! NO 25-character code !! Just the '**********************' Edited September 16 by Ramstein
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 16 1C Game Studios Posted September 16 Please contact support: https://il2-series.com/en/support/
Ramstein Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 I am sent this: Hello A response has been received to your inquiry number 0015914: Technical support response: Greetings! There is no problem in this case. You have purchased the game by pre-order, which already includes 2 planes, which are given during the upgrade. In this regard, you cannot purchase an improvement since you already have all of it. ===================== I don't get it, I purchased an upgrade, I own the standard version, since I ordered it last year. I see it on sale and buy the upgrade from standard to premium. The key has no number or letters. only this '**********************'. I have a worthless upgrade key I spent $30.00 on, cannot send it to anyone. No help and actually a slap in the face by support.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted September 17 1C Game Studios Posted September 17 Support will write back to you about this, thanks. 🙂
Recommended Posts