SYN_Ricky Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I've been playing the game without any trouble or crash since early acces. I haven't been able to play it for a few weeks now, but when I joined a multiplayer server tonight, the game crashed as soon as I spawned in. I tried several times offline and online and it crashes as soon as I spawn in the cockpit. My Configuration is: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 32Go RAM, AMD Radeon RX 9070 XT 16Go I haven't changed anything to my PC since I played last time. Every other game I tried (including Il-2GB) doesn't cause any issues. I join the two error messages I had on screen. Any idea of what's wrong?
Valis Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Roll back AMD drivers to 26.7.1 (or use beta 26.9.1) 26.8.1 is the problem. 1
SYN_Ricky Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 10 minutes ago, Valis said: Roll back AMD drivers to 26.7.1 (or use beta 26.9.1) 26.8.1 is the problem. Thx, for your quick answer, will try that !
SYN_Ricky Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 Reverted back to 26.7.1 and everything is fine again 🙂 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now