Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Influence areas in ME, Is it possible to hide the influence areas in ME, or to show only the "border" lines?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

In my EMG templates in one template missions are sometimes 10...25 frontline definitions, each with an axis and an allied influence area.

The result is sometimes that there are so many areas that despite of the transparency it is nearly impossible to recognice the terrain or the GUI mapstiles.

As a workaround I create a working copy of the template and deleted from this copy most of the influence areas.

But the best solution would be if I could either hide the influence areas in ME or if I could change the transparancy to 100% that I can seen only the "border" lines of the areas.

Is a possible to do this in ME or are there alternatively settings to be modified?

Many thanks in advance!

image.png.995bcfc61fdb9cfe946da3e665517571.png

image.png.5842cfa57d64f2d5b6172bbd6e625146.png

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...