Primus_71 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hi, I have a Quest 3 headset connected with a cable. It is configured to 72 hz refresh rate, but IL2 Korea caps my FPS at 60. This is so with ASW on/off. I tried forcing Vsync off on Nvidia controls, turned Vsync off in game, set target FPS to 120, turned off Full Screen, and nothing works. It remains capped at 60. I also have a 4K monitor connected which runs at 60 Hz, and I'm guessing somehow the game is recognizing the monitor (60 Hz) instead of the headset (72 Hz) and capping the FPS (although Vsync and Full Screen are off. Go figure). I do not have this problem with IL2 Great Battles, which recognizes my headset's refresh rate correctly (72 FPS). I'd appreciate any suggestions as to how I can get rid of this 60 FPS cap. Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now