Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

New pilot models for gunners in some aircraft?


Recommended Posts

OreoBird_147
Posted

A while ago most 3D pilot models were reworked in IL-2 Great Battles, and the results were absolutely stunning. I noticed that in some aircraft the older models are still being used. In the IL-2, Bf 110 and Ju 87, for instance, the pilot is the new model and the gunner is still the older model, which looks very odd. Any chance this will be updated soon? The recently-released Ju 87 D-5 also has this problem I believe.

  • Like 1

Also known as: Ghostrider 147

CPU: i5-13600k // GPU: RTX 4070 // MoBo: B760-PLUS // RAM: 32GB DDR5-6000 // Stick: VKB Gunfighter Mk. III with SCG grip // Throttle: VKB STECS Mini // Pedals: VKB T-Rudder Mk. V

JollyJack
Posted

I still wish that someone reworks that stupid Lieutenant in the Willys jeep ..... I tried once to find it in some GTP, and create a disable mod for the fellah, but could not find it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...