taffy2 Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Hi All, I have been flying a career with JG 77 " Defense of Odessa 27.8.1941 " I must have flown a couple of dozen mixed missions, been awarded iron cross twice, an honour goblet and have now been given command of 111/JG77, but the problem is that the career progress bar is hardly moving, so my question is long can I expect this career to last. Cheers
R33GZ Posted September 8 Posted September 8 Ive not purchased Odessa or leningrad, but assuming the setup is the same as all the other careers, then it largely depends on what you set the career speed at. I know on some of the other titles, you can expect to do 2-3 sorties per day if its set to normal/realistic (i forget the exact terminology)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now