Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

They on faaarrr


Recommended Posts

J37_Daedallus
Posted

S! all

 

When you say the title, think of Cletus from the Simpsons. I attacked 3 Handley Pages, I killed the pilot of the 1st and set the other 2 on fire, I've set engines on fire before, but never seen a fuselage fire before.Unfortunately the last HP wounded me so bad I could hardly see, and I lost all control surfaces. Trying to find the airfield wasn't easy, and trying to land with no rudder or ailerons was hard.

Soundtrack from Top Gun and the incredible Arthur Brown, I can remember him on Top of the Pops before colour tv was invented.

 

 

cheers

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...