jack333 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Hi, is it possible in career mode to start a mission with the pilot on the ground, so we can see the animation of the pilot entering the cockpit? I've seen it done in missions, but not in career mode. It's just a wish. Thanks.
robzerg Posted September 10 Posted September 10 My own wish would be to be able to enter and exit the aircraft from a first person rather than third person perspective. Hopefully one day !
Jaegermeister Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 9/7/2026 at 11:24 AM, jack333 said: Hi, is it possible in career mode to start a mission with the pilot on the ground, so we can see the animation of the pilot entering the cockpit? I've seen it done in missions, but not in career mode. It's just a wish. Thanks. Do you recall what mission you saw where the pilot started outside the cockpit? I would like to take a look at that. Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
jack333 Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 21 hours ago, Jaegermeister said: ¿Recuerdas qué misión viste donde el piloto salía de la cabina? Me gustaría verla. In any of the races, once you finish the mission and land, press the eject key; the pilot will exit the cockpit, and you can control him on foot.
Jaegermeister Posted September 11 Posted September 11 4 hours ago, jack333 said: In any of the races, once you finish the mission and land, press the eject key; the pilot will exit the cockpit, and you can control him on foot. I am aware that you can exit the cockpit after a mission, I was wondering about the statement that you had played a mission with the pilot starting outside of the cockpit. Perhaps I misunderstood. On 9/7/2026 at 11:24 AM, jack333 said: Hi, is it possible in career mode to start a mission with the pilot on the ground, so we can see the animation of the pilot entering the cockpit? I've seen it done in missions, but not in career mode. As far as I know, this is not possible at the moment. Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now