Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Anyone have an issue with the latest AMD 9070XT Drivers?


Recommended Posts

JG14_Jagr
Posted

I had been running with no issues and I updated to the more recent driver package and my game would lock up on going into multiplayer.  I rolled back the drivers and all went back to normal.  I'm going to try it again just to make sure 

Posted

Yup I had to roll back to 26.7.1.

JG14_Jagr
Posted

Yeah, just tested it again.  26.8.1 crashes to desktop on loading MULTIPLAYER, but I can fly offline.  26.7.1 works fine on and off lines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...