Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have upgraded my original mission to restrict the Migs to take on the F-80's only, though if you are successful with the F-80's you can take-on the B-29's individually if you have enough ammo/fuel left.

The other area of the mission I have been trying to 'make better' is using the 'force-complete' MCU to make all the combatants return to base when they are either out of ammo or fuel - this is still a work in progress, I think there is still some work to do here by the IL-2 Team. 'Viking' I have just seen your video on an F-80 taking on a Mig-15, in this mission you will see how good the F-80's were at dog fighting at altitude.

I will produce a reciprocal F-80's mission from this mission, where you will fly the F-80 from an 'air start', that should keep some pilots happier where they are not flying longer distances to the combat area.

DFLion

B-29 unloads its bombs.jpeg

Mig-15 Attacks.jpeg

DF_B-29_Attack_Ver.2.zip

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...