Mark_Krieger Posted September 4 Posted September 4 First exams for the 8 planes is basically a rushed race that makes you land in a very inapropiate way. It should be a navigation exam with more time to be able to do the apropiate approach and landing protocol. I know you are working in a new tutorial mode. I don't know if it will be mixed with exams or added, but right now first exam is counterproductive to teach new players because it encourages bad habits. 1 4 CPU AMD Ryzen 7800 X3D, GPU AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, RAM: 64 Gb DDR5, VR Headset: Quest 3.
AEthelraedUnraed Posted September 4 Posted September 4 3 hours ago, Mark_Krieger said: First exams for the 8 planes is basically a rushed race that makes you land in a very inapropiate way. It should be a navigation exam with more time to be able to do the apropiate approach and landing protocol. I know you are working in a new tutorial mode. I don't know if it will be mixed with exams or added, but right now first exam is counterproductive to teach new players because it encourages bad habits. Well, you almost said it yourself, the "Exam Mode" isn't meant for teaching new players; the upcoming tutorial mode is meant for that. I think the race is fun as a challenge, but perhaps the name should reflect that. Rather than making it a simple non-rushed cross-country flight, I'd rather they'd leave it as-is and simply rename the "Exams" to "Challenges". 1 1
Justicier10-7 Posted September 7 Posted September 7 Changing their text from Exam to Challenge is really a good idea. Regarding the first exam, in a nutshell, it's this: Go that way, really fast..mp4 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now