Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello

Until now the editor worked better than on IL2_Sturmovik in terms of reliability, but today it has started to crash when I activate the Ortho View (our old known bug).

-If I start the editor with the Ortho View activated and give it the "Move Camera to Object", which is what I do almost always in order to center the map when editing a mission: Crash.

-If i dont activate the Ortho view then all works fine.
-If I start the editor without the Ortho View activated, it works OK but if I activate it: Crash. 


And that now every time.

I don’t have anything overclocked and I have all the drivers updated. The simulator flies perfectly and only affects the editor.

Monitor resolution: 2560 x 1440
No 4K textures
Full screen
Ryzen 9600x
Ati RX 9070XT 16Gb
32Gb DDR5
Windows 11 pro


Capture of the error I see in the Editor when crashes,and a while after the message of AMD.
Any ideas?

 

 

Captura de pantalla 2026-09-01 102133.png

Edit:

I have a secondary PC on which I don’t fly for location reasons, which I also use the Mission Editor and play Tank Crew, and on that PC I don’t have any problems with Ortho View or crashes.

Secondary PC:
Windows 10
1920 x 1080
Ryzen 7 5700x
32Gb DDR4
Radeon RX 9060XT 16Gb

 

 

Edited by Nacht
  • 1C Game Studios
Posted

That sort of message indicates a driver issue, which other AMD users have reported. Please try rolling back to an earlier version and see if the problem still persists.

Posted

Yes, I reverted driver to the previous one and this repared it. Now works well as before.

Thanks again!

  • Like 1
  • 1C Game Studios
Posted

Good to hear!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...