Fogliato Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Good morning, friends, I've started a career with an F86 A5 group, 334th Fis USAF. I'd like to point out that despite the controls being so easy to use, I can easily take off and land. I even bought a new joystick, a TRUSTMASTER 1600 M, but I can't shoot anything down unless I'm on autopilot. I'd like to point out some discrepancies I've found with the controls: The airbrake button I assigned to the joystick only works when the plane is on the ground; it doesn't work in flight. The E button on the keyboard, which is supposed to start and stop the engine, only turns it off and doesn't start it again. If I equip the plane with supplementary tanks before takeoff, the right wing remains attached to the wing, while the left wing remains on the ground. Am I doing something wrong or are they a bug? Regards
Viking1 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Sounds strange. Can you take a screenshot? Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
Valis Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Check your key/controller bindings. If in doubt just reset them to 'default'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now