Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Currently I am able to edit the mission map in TE and set up a nice attack approach, avoiding known air defenses. My intelligence Officer  is quite good so I want to make the best use of all the data he has gathered on the target.

The map changes I make DO show up in the mission on the map itself, but much better would be for those route changes to then show up as waypoints in the flight. This level of integration would make the map editing ability an important feature. And then some additional markup ability would be useful, to be able to label waypoints as TURNING POINT and IP for example. 

To be able to do this in CAREER mode would make even more sense. Let me modify the route on the map for any mission I select so that my flights are all informed (AI) AND i can see the new route on the map. This would really deepen my involvement in the process as Commander.

 

in-mission-map.jpg

Edited by Viking1

Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...