Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

TheAngryGamer
Posted (edited)

The game is beautiful. VR spotting is so much better than the previous version of IL2 or really any game I have flown, it is a bit more resource heavy than I hoped but I did get it running smooth while looking good. The sound does need a rework. I have not flown everything but the engine in the Mustang makes no noise really. You only hear the prop. I know the cockpit was quite noisy. when I reduce throttle, I should hear the engine tame down. Likewise, when I increase throttle, I should hear the engine come to life. you only hear the prop speed up or slow down. The guns seem effective without being unnecessarily overpowered. I am still getting used to yet another flight model but, I think they did very well with this. I can not wait to see where it goes. There have been some requests for a little more functionality that I think it needs.  Control over fuel use being a big example. 

Edited by TheAngryGamer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...