Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Task Editor: Please remember mission - don't fall back to default


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you leave the task editor, say to tweak a setting somewhere, it unloads the mission you were playing with and reverts back to the 'default'.

Captain_Trips
Posted

Yeah.  But you can save off your setup to a mission.

I haven't tried, but can you save your new setup as  "default.mis"?

Posted

I'm not brave enough to mess about with the default mission - also, as much as it bugs me that it keeps re-loading I'm happy to keep the mission 'factory fresh'

Captain_Trips
Posted (edited)

Yeah, that prolly would work anyway. 😁

But, I'm actually seeing it save my last changes.  

Are you still seeing this?

 

Edited by Captain_Trips
Posted

Mine behaves the same - the issue is when you're using a previously saved mission it won't remember it, and reverts back to the default.

 

 

 

Captain_Trips
Posted

Ah, got you.
I misunderstood.
 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...