Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can't join any multiplayer server - It loads as far as 'You'll be fine' then I see these error messages, followed by a crash. I suspect it's something to with me fiddling with non-standard FSR .dlls but I've done a full wipe and re-install of Korea and the problem persists. Am I running foul of some kind of cheat protection? Offline works OK.

multiplayercrash.jpg.e28eb16d01056286abfe15751623fe68.jpg

 

  • Upvote 1
Posted

So...I rolled back the AMD driver from 26.8.1 back to  26.7.1 and now it's fine.

Fingers crossed that's all it was, but if any other AMD users experience trouble try reinstalling 26.7.1

  • Upvote 1
IRRE_Axurit
Posted

Same here.... 

 

JG14_Jagr
Posted

Sorry guys, didn't see this here or I would have answered.  The 26.8.1 driver package crashes multiplayer when joining servers.  The roll back to 26.7.1 solves it.  I posted this in a different thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...