JG14_Jagr Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Is there a way to build a training mission with an F86A5 as the shooter and some Mig15's that are just flying in circles to act as targets? I don't recall if you can spawn them with no ammo and make them essentially target drones. My gunnery is terrible and I want to practice with the sights.
Moro Posted August 28 Posted August 28 A quick, dogfight-style mission. You start in the air, and there are two locations where MiG-15s are circling. After you destroy them, they respawn and return to the same spot. Hope this helps. Practica.rar
MGMSwordsman Posted September 7 Posted September 7 On 8/28/2026 at 3:17 PM, Moro said: A quick, dogfight-style mission. You start in the air, and there are two locations where MiG-15s are circling. After you destroy them, they respawn and return to the same spot. Hope this helps. Practica.rar 1.64 MB · 12 downloads I downloaded your mission and tried putting both the folder contents and the entire folder in the game missions folder with the other single missions. No worky.
Moro Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I've tested it and it works fine for me; put it in the following location: \game\data\Multiplayer\Dogfight Practica.rar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now