Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Screen Freezing within 30 seconds of loading into a practice mission.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I played all day over the weekend with no issue. Then today launched the game and it is locking up display. 

Symptoms:

I can still hear the sound, and I can still fire guns and rockets via the flight stick (I can hear it respond), but frozen screen that ultimately times out and sends an AMD Bug report. Note this happens even without input from the flight stick.

Radeon 9070 XT

Ryzen 7 9800 x4d

VKB Evo NXT Premium

  • 1C Game Studios
Posted

Can you upload the mission file please? Thanks!

Instructions can be found here: 

 

Posted

I have the same Issue.

RX9070 XT

7800x3d

Moza AB6

 

I can`t upload my mission file because is over 5MB...
 

image.png.b6baa22f50e87b4c50b0da3bcc4d43a8.png

AEthelraedUnraed
Posted
3 hours ago, R3dt3a said:

I have the same Issue.

RX9070 XT

7800x3d

Moza AB6

 

I can`t upload my mission file because is over 5MB...
 

image.png.b6baa22f50e87b4c50b0da3bcc4d43a8.png

Put it in a zip file 🙂

Alternatively, you can upload _gen.msnbin, which should also contain all data the Devs need.

AndreiTomescu
Posted

Same problem. Reported directly to @Akephal. Imho, it's the 26.8.1 driver. Reverted with a clean install to previous version, that was stable. I will test tomorrow to see if with the 26.7.1 it still freezes. Since the problem started immediately after drivers update, I would guess so...

Oreoreeeoyeero! 

Posted (edited)

Thanks, the rollback seemed to work. That was frustrating for a bit. Appreciate it!

Edited by Travdog
AndreiTomescu
Posted

Since right now colonel wife put me to cooking duty, and hence I am unable to go on a mission to test the rollback efficiency, thank you Travdog for pre-confirming that it works!!!

The idea of not being able fly, plus loosing over 2 h of flight in 2 attempts to do a career mission bugged me all night.

Thx, mate!

Oreoreeeoyeero! 

Posted

Thank you this works fine for me.😍

Posted (edited)

Similar issue - same solution

PSA - AMD users DON'T USE DRIVER VERSION 26.8.1 - 26.7.1 is good

 

Edited by Valis
AndreiTomescu
Posted

can confirm rolling back to previous driver cured the constant crashes

Oreoreeeoyeero! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...