Bert_Foster Posted August 25 Posted August 25 How do you salvo or ripple release bombs/rockets in Korea. Want the lot to go with one pickle. looked for a salvo/ripple key binding ... cant find one.
Husar Posted August 25 Posted August 25 I don't know when, but I switched to SALVO. After releasing the rockets, I have to switch back to SALVO again, otherwise nothing is released.
Viking1 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Its a bug on the fix list.. Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR
dannytherat Posted August 26 Posted August 26 18 hours ago, Husar said: I don't know when, but I switched to SALVO. After releasing the rockets, I have to switch back to SALVO again, otherwise nothing is released. If you want all of your rockets to go in a single salvo when you have SALVO selected, keep your finger (or thumb) on the rocket key/button until they're all away. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now