eszyman Posted August 23 Posted August 23 Does anyone know if this is possible from the editor? I would love to have as high of resolution possible images for the mission map. some SVG type data for the roads would be a dream come true. 1
BoeingVertol Posted August 24 Posted August 24 31 minutes ago, eszyman said: Does anyone know if this is possible from the editor? I would love to have as high of resolution possible images for the mission map. some SVG type data for the roads would be a dream come true. Names of major waterways would be awesome as well. 1 9800X3D/5070Ti IL-2 GB/FC/Korea
AEthelraedUnraed Posted August 25 Posted August 25 Use ungtp-il2.exe to unpack Maps2.gtp and you'll find an svg file of roads and railways in data/(null)/graphics/landscape_korea_su/roads/svg. 1
eszyman Posted August 27 Author Posted August 27 @AEthelraedUnraed What about if I wanted to know exactly where the fields were located? or maybe better put, I would like to know where the trees aren't! 😄
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now