Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't want to play war thunder please remove the top war thunder icon bar in multiplayer. Or give us an option. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

R5 - 5500X3D - ASROCK - B55O - RTX4070S - LEXAR - 48GB - PICO NEO 3 LINK DP.

Posted

I think the same - fewer icons = always better.

The result could be linked to the player's statistics, i.e. transferred to this window (Q key):

Bez-tytulu.jpg

This would be the best solution that would not spoil the immersion during gameplay, especially in full real mode, because that's probably what we're talking about.

  • Upvote 1

Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).

Yoyosimsbanner-(1).gif

Posted
On 8/22/2026 at 3:51 PM, YoYo said:

I think the same - fewer icons = always better.

The result could be linked to the player's statistics, i.e. transferred to this window (Q key):

Bez-tytulu.jpg

This would be the best solution that would not spoil the immersion during gameplay, especially in full real mode, because that's probably what we're talking about.

Yes the war thunder approach in multiplayer. Red and blue. 

  • Like 1

R5 - 5500X3D - ASROCK - B55O - RTX4070S - LEXAR - 48GB - PICO NEO 3 LINK DP.

Posted (edited)

They did it because of a new generation of simmers so we are doomed. Im joking, but yes, this needs to be fully customizable so if someone wants to have warrtunder on their screens - let them..for the rest of us, gave us an option

 

Edited by Tvrdi
  • Like 1
Posted

Every time I start this game, I have to press "H" to get rid or have things I want to see on my Hud,  why do I have to keep doing this. 

In great battles I don't have to keep doing this, if I want chat or engine management its there, Or am I missing some thing here. 

In Great battles I can customize my HUD. 

R5 - 5500X3D - ASROCK - B55O - RTX4070S - LEXAR - 48GB - PICO NEO 3 LINK DP.

Posted
1 hour ago, KoN said:

Every time I start this game, I have to press "H" to get rid or have things I want to see on my Hud,  why do I have to keep doing this. 

In great battles I don't have to keep doing this, if I want chat or engine management its there, Or am I missing some thing here. 

In Great battles I can customize my HUD. 

You can fully customize your HUD. You can build 3 different HUD schemes to your taste and pick which one is the 'default' when you start a mission.

In Settings page

1.jpg.92bceaba5ec512a0ef1107760cbe7a9e.jpg

Go to HUD setup

5.jpg.92f2582e143e4539bebd466ad7a209f8.jpg

Customize your HUD(s)

4.jpg.fdc1f7f9d31c9aec9d0f05adf62d621a.jpg

Then choose which HUD (or none) is displayed at mission start

2.jpg.b526e49a136d925f110f1557fdfc1cfd.jpg

TCW_Brzi_Joe
Posted

The "war thunder" top bar is covering top mirror in vr, +1 for to be removed

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 3:47 PM, Valis said:

You can fully customize your HUD. You can build 3 different HUD schemes to your taste and pick which one is the 'default' when you start a mission.

In Settings page

1.jpg.92bceaba5ec512a0ef1107760cbe7a9e.jpg

Go to HUD setup

5.jpg.92f2582e143e4539bebd466ad7a209f8.jpg

Customize your HUD(s)

4.jpg.fdc1f7f9d31c9aec9d0f05adf62d621a.jpg

Then choose which HUD (or none) is displayed at mission start

2.jpg.b526e49a136d925f110f1557fdfc1cfd.jpg

You cannot remove top bar without removing everything else with H key.

Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 8:47 PM, Valis said:

You can fully customize your HUD. You can build 3 different HUD schemes to your taste and pick which one is the 'default' when you start a mission.

In Settings page

1.jpg.92bceaba5ec512a0ef1107760cbe7a9e.jpg

Go to HUD setup

5.jpg.92f2582e143e4539bebd466ad7a209f8.jpg

Customize your HUD(s)

4.jpg.fdc1f7f9d31c9aec9d0f05adf62d621a.jpg

Then choose which HUD (or none) is displayed at mission start

2.jpg.b526e49a136d925f110f1557fdfc1cfd.jpg

Thanks 

R5 - 5500X3D - ASROCK - B55O - RTX4070S - LEXAR - 48GB - PICO NEO 3 LINK DP.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Its annoying really. Not to have an option to just remove the stupid top bar like we are playing warthunder.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...