Cahokia Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Do you know what kind of setting(s) may cause this strange effect ? I have this on certain angles, I tried multiple settings with no results. I also have a problem with certain shadows (no screenshot here sorry) For exemple when moving the stick, its shadow remains for about 2 seconds. Same with throttle, landing gear handles etc. I have these bugs since day one. Here are my specs: RTX 4080 Super i7 14700k 32 Go DDR5 1
Husar Posted August 16 Posted August 16 (edited) https://discord.com/channels/1015218984313946173/1532145565868097606 Edited August 16 by Husar 1
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 17 1C Game Studios Posted August 17 20 hours ago, Cahokia said: Do you know what kind of setting(s) may cause this strange effect ? I have this on certain angles, I tried multiple settings with no results. I also have a problem with certain shadows (no screenshot here sorry) For exemple when moving the stick, its shadow remains for about 2 seconds. Same with throttle, landing gear handles etc. I have these bugs since day one. Here are my specs: RTX 4080 Super i7 14700k 32 Go DDR5 Please share a screenshot of your in-game graphics settings, thanks. 🙂
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 18 1C Game Studios Posted August 18 27 minutes ago, Cahokia said: Hi Luke ! Here are my settings: Thanks, will forward this to the team.
Cahokia Posted August 19 Author Posted August 19 (edited) Perhaps having too many settings merged in the "general graphics quality" option is part of the problem. It worked very well in Great Battles but with the technological gap between the two games perhaps it is not appropriate for Korea. Edited August 19 by Cahokia 1
Husar Posted August 19 Posted August 19 8 minutes ago, Cahokia said: Perhaps having too many settings merged in the "general graphics quality" option is part of the problem. It worked very well in Great Battles but with the technological gap between the two games perhaps it is not appropriate for Korea. Making the build-in preset transparent and allowing users to adjust all parameters would be nice. It would be useful for fine-tuning and finding issues, but it could also create more confusion and complaints if the settings aren’t explained well. Right now, users have to figure out the use cases themselves. 1
Aapje Posted August 19 Posted August 19 I think that there are various issues: - The presets seem suboptimal. Even more so for VR where the VR Optimized preset doesn't seem to work for many. It's weird anyway to have a single preset for VR, even though a 5090 and 5060 Ti 16 GB both meet the official requirements, but the 5090 is almost 3 times faster. - There could be a lot more tooltips. For example, the tooltip for Cities Optimization could explain at what VRAM levels you should pick what option. And ideally, the tooltip would also explain what hardware the setting requires, so whether it depends on CPU, GPU, VRAM or RAM. That helps people tune the settings depending on what the weakness is of their system. So if they have a slow CPU, they know what settings to change. If they have a card with little VRAM, they know what to change. Etc. - It feels like there is a lack of tuning options, although only the devs really know what settings they could provide.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 19 1C Game Studios Posted August 19 19 hours ago, Cahokia said: Hi Luke ! Here are my settings: In what weather conditions do you have these issues, and what are your FPS and load metrics? (You can see this with the Right Ctrl + Backspace command). What happens when you disable DLSS?
Cahokia Posted August 21 Author Posted August 21 I have these issues with all weathers. It is more visible in clear condition. Without DLSS the problem remains but is a bit less visible Problem with shadows is always present, it does not depend on the weather condition. Without DLSS it is still present. I don't have any change with FPS and load. 1
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 27 1C Game Studios Posted August 27 On 8/21/2026 at 2:32 PM, Cahokia said: I have these issues with all weathers. It is more visible in clear condition. Without DLSS the problem remains but is a bit less visible Problem with shadows is always present, it does not depend on the weather condition. Without DLSS it is still present. I don't have any change with FPS and load. Please upload your DXDiag information and the version of your video card driver.
Cahokia Posted August 31 Author Posted August 31 Here is what you asked for. My video card driver is the GeForce game ready 616.56 DxDiag.txt 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now