Bulldog Posted August 11 Posted August 11 S! I have the Samsung Galaxy XR and the volume for Il-2 is very low. The volume in the headset is at 100% as is the Virtual Desktop Audio setting on the desktop. Any ideas? BD
GiftGruen Posted August 11 Posted August 11 There are volume settings also in the Game. I am not at my gaming pc right now to tell you exactly where, but did you set them to 100% ? Rig - RTX5090 + i5-14600KF + Pimax Dream Air Content - Flying Circus 1-4 + IL2-BoX ( all sceneries ) + IL2-Korea
TCW_Brzi_Joe Posted August 11 Posted August 11 I had problems with vr sound once, and I went to windows settings for sounds, and there somewhere was "reset all sound settings to default". That solved my problems. ps: problem came first with installing software from new headphones / headset - that messed all my sounds on pc, + discord was crazy with volume before my sound reset. After uninstall of that software problem was not solved. I think something on pc was playing "smart" and "correcting" sound volume with ignoring my real inputs.
Bulldog Posted August 11 Author Posted August 11 Yes, for some reason, each new launch of Il-2 sets the audio level to 42% or similar. That is now 100%. Virtual Desktop Audio is 100% too. Driving me bonkers! Just reset all sound settings to default. You have given me hope, Mr Joe!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now