Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

JG14_Jagr
Posted

Topic says it all.  Are User skins in the near future?

Posted

The mods sub has nothing to do with liveries, but here ya go.

 

9800X3D OC/UV 5.5GHz | Kingston Fury 128GB 7500MT | ROG Strix B850F | Samsung 990Pro w/HS R7400 | ASR 9070XT OC/UV 3300MHz | Antec Flux Pro

MGMSwordsman
Posted

Thanks!

ACE-OF-ACES
Posted
On 8/8/2026 at 1:34 PM, JG14_Jagr said:

Topic says it all.  Are User skins in the near future?

If/When they do..

I hope the provide the option to block certain skins!

In that I will puke if I see a Warthunder Anima style skin with purple paint and with pillows some girl flipping a peace symbol!

  • Like 1
Posted

We will add support for custom skins in HSD as soon as the functionality is available in-game.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
FAW_Tromplamort
Posted

Yes template are available!

Posted

If someone can open the IL10_template.psb file, could it be saved as .psd file and shared so Gimp users could benefit from it also?

Panthercules
Posted

I have opened the .psb file, and also opened it after I renamed it as a .psd file.  However, while I haven't seen an answer to the question I posted about it, I suspect that it being a .psb file was on purpose as that seems to be the proper file extension for a "big format" file that is larger than Photoshop is normally able to handle as a .psd file, so I'm not sure if opening it and resaving it as a .psd file would actually work.  However, other than that initial simple test I have never worked with .psb files and don;t really know anything about them other than that Google/AI said they were big format files.

Ryzen 7 9850X3D 4.7GHz, RTX 5090, ASUS X870 Board, 64GB DDR5 RAM 6000, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11

Posted

I believe you will only see skins that you also download unless I'm remembering that incorrectly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...