krgf35 Posted August 8 Posted August 8 Howdy, Every time I try to exit IL2 Korea I get this error and have to go to task manager to exit. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Swoose Posted August 8 Posted August 8 I installed Korea yesterday and am getting the same error when I try to exit. ☹️
krgf35 Posted August 8 Author Posted August 8 3 hours ago, Swoose said: I installed Korea yesterday and am getting the same error when I try to exit. ☹️ Glad its not just me then. Hopefully they fix it
SCG_Tzigy Posted August 30 Posted August 30 On 8/8/2026 at 4:04 PM, krgf35 said: Howdy, Every time I try to exit IL2 Korea I get this error and have to go to task manager to exit. Does anyone have a fix for this? Still keep getting it. Btw i just hit enter, dont have to task out
Swoose Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Tech Support advised me to uninstall IL2 Series Korea and reinstall it. That made the error go away for me.
Husar Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 8/8/2026 at 4:04 PM, krgf35 said: Howdy, Every time I try to exit IL2 Korea I get this error and have to go to task manager to exit. Does anyone have a fix for this? For time to time I also have this error, maybe twice for dozens game exists.
krgf35 Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 On 9/7/2026 at 8:31 PM, JG14_Jagr said: What graphics cards are you using? AMD Radeon RX 9060 XT (8 GB) AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics (486 MB) Sorry I just saw this
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now