YoYo Posted August 6 Posted August 6 The IL-2 GB had a very good manual, which allowed for a better understanding of certain aspects of the game: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/76846-il-2-sturmovik-great-battles-manuals-ver-4702c/ The IL-2 Korea has a DOC folder, but there is no manual for the 1.001 release (I assumed it would be in time for release). Can we expect a manual for the IL-2 Korea as well? 2 1 Home cockipt: GPU RTX5090, CPU i7 13900, RAM 64Gb. | Webmaster of yoyosims.pl. VR flying only (Meta Quest Pro).
Fogliato Posted August 17 Posted August 17 Saluti a a tutti, secondo me hanno esagerato con il menù dei comandi, io ancora adesso non riesco a fare i comandi che voglio anche perchè non conosco linglese non si può avere un menù comandi in Italiano? Ringrazio e saluto Hello everyone, I think they went overboard with the command menu. I still can't use the commands I want, especially since I don't speak English. Isn't it possible to have a command menu in Italian? Thanks and regards.
1C Game Studios LukeFF Posted August 17 1C Game Studios Posted August 17 3 hours ago, Fogliato said: Saluti a a tutti, secondo me hanno esagerato con il menù dei comandi, io ancora adesso non riesco a fare i comandi che voglio anche perchè non conosco linglese non si può avere un menù comandi in Italiano? Ringrazio e saluto Hello everyone, I think they went overboard with the command menu. I still can't use the commands I want, especially since I don't speak English. Isn't it possible to have a command menu in Italian? Thanks and regards. If time and resources allow in the future, there may be an Italian localization. But, there are no promises being made for that sort of thing right now.
leanid.chaika Posted August 21 Posted August 21 Я хочу узнать как правильно метать бомбы? Прохожу "экзамены" в Ил-2 Корея, но не вижу там подробностей о том как именно рассчитать куда упадут бомбы? Есть ли такой это мануал по этому? Где его найти?
[I.B.]-=ViRUS=- Posted August 21 Posted August 21 3 часа назад, leanid.chaika сказал: Я хочу узнать как правильно метать бомбы? Прохожу "экзамены" в Ил-2 Корея, но не вижу там подробностей о том как именно рассчитать куда упадут бомбы? Есть ли такой это мануал по этому? Где его найти? В редакторе ставишь интересующий тебя самолёт, в настройка сложности включаешь галки "Помощь в прицеливании" для появления метки попадания бомбой и "Неограниченный боезапас" для тренировки. 1
daiphan Posted September 13 Posted September 13 A manual will be nice as I have hard time in key mapping. Dai
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now