Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Attention: Il2 support - Can't start two air groups in the air in the Mission Builder?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Attached is my Mission file where I can't start 2 air groups (Mig-15's and F80C's) in the air. In my first Mission using the Mission builder, I was able to do this? Can you help me with this issue? This mission is only half completed.

DFLion

DF_F80C_Mission_over_the_Yalu_River_(2).zip

FlyingH
Posted

Maybe you should post this on the Korea site?

 

AndreiTomescu
Posted

😂😂 only that this is the Korea site !!!! 😄

Oreoreeeoyeero! 

Jaegermeister
Posted
On 7/24/2026 at 8:53 PM, DFLion said:

Attached is my Mission file where I can't start 2 air groups (Mig-15's and F80C's) in the air. In my first Mission using the Mission builder, I was able to do this? Can you help me with this issue? This mission is only half completed.

DFLion

DF_F80C_Mission_over_the_Yalu_River_(2).zip 1.74 MB · 1 download

 

I doubt the Devs are going to troubleshoot your mission for you. They are probably kind of busy. Maybe one of the community members here has time to look at it.

There are no bugs I am aware of with starting multiple flights in the air.

Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home

Posted

Thanks for getting back to me Jaegermeister. For me, it was all a bit of a mystery not being able to start them in the air. After my request, the next day tried it again and everything worked perfectly? Perhaps the Devs did have a quick look at it?

The Korean Mission builder does have a few changes, the big one for me is not being able to visually see what the other side is doing while you are constructing the mission.

DFLion

  • Upvote 1
Jaegermeister
Posted
2 hours ago, DFLion said:

The Korean Mission builder does have a few changes, the big one for me is not being able to visually see what the other side is doing while you are constructing the mission.

I’m not sure what you mean by not being able to see what the other side is doing…?

Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home

AEthelraedUnraed
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DFLion said:

After my request, the next day tried it again and everything worked perfectly? Perhaps the Devs did have a quick look at it?

I very much doubt it given that there haven't been any game updates after you started this thread. Even in the very unlikely case they did find the time to look at a player's mission, there's no way they could have copied any changes to your system.

The community members here are a very helpful bunch so next time you have issues with mission logic, don't hesitate to ask. However for best results, I do urge you to keep a few things in mind:

  • First test the logic yourself in a "Minimal Working Example" setup, preferably directly connected to an OnMissionStart MCU + timer. That way you can usually figure out what goes wrong, without having to wait for an entire chain of events to fire.
  • Post screenshots of the offending logic rather than (just) the mission file. I often browse the forum from my phone or my work PC during lunch, when I don't have access to the Editor. Even when I'm at my gaming PC, I'm not usually inclined to spend valuable free time to load your mission and try figuring out what everything does.
  • Give as much information as you can. How are you trying to spawn the aircraft? What have you tried? What triggers the spawn? What did you change compared to when it did work?

If you adhere to the above advice, you'll find that generally one of the "usual suspects" will help you pretty soon.🙂 In any case, don't expect much help from the Developers or "IL2 Support"), they are far too busy with improving the game to help with individual troubleshooting.

Edited by AEthelraedUnraed
Posted

Thanks Jaegermeister,

What I mean by my statement is - in the Korea Mission builder, you can't cut across and see what the enemy are doing to see that it is actually happening on their side! You could do this in our old mission builder. If you know how to get over this in the Korean mission builder, please let me know.

DFLion 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...