BlitzPig_EL Posted July 8 Posted July 8 I know I made these in GB, but it's been a while and can't seem to link following vehicles to the lead one. In the screenshot below, I had several trucks behind the lead car, but no matter what I tried they wouldn't move. The lead vehicle will move down the road to it's waypoint. I feel like a total noob again with the mission builder, and the old GB manual does not cover this.
AEthelraedUnraed Posted July 8 Posted July 8 I haven't created any vehicle convoys in the new editor yet, but if they work like in GB, there oughta be a target link from the other vehicles to the lead vehicle. Judging from the picture, this doesn't seem to be the case. For each trailing vehicle: Advanced properties -> Targed ID: Add by Dialog -> select lead vehicle. Now for the lead vehicle: Advanced properties -> Change Formation -> make sure the order matches the intended one.
BlitzPig_EL Posted July 8 Author Posted July 8 I tried the add by dialog and it didn't seem to work. Odd. I will play with it more. Thanks!
Jaegermeister Posted July 10 Posted July 10 (edited) Just target link the following vehicles to the lead vehicle like you do with a plane formation. Make sure they are linked in the order they are placed on the road or they will make a mess at the start. Spoiler and @Habu is correct, they have to be enabled or activated, not spawned. I put the first waypoint close to the lead vehicle so they don't wander off the road at the start. Edited July 10 by Jaegermeister 1 Ryzen 7 7800X3D l 32GB DDR5-6000 l RX 7900 XTX 24GB - AMD Adrenalin V.26.6.4 l HP Reverb G2 I Windows 11 Home
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now