Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

Viking1
Posted (edited)

After four days of play I have a config I'm happy with, EXCEPT that I cant seem to bind the trim settings to the noted hat. The lower hat on the stick has 12 functions, but eight of them are contextual so you dont have to use a MOD switch for the first eight (for Multimenu and regular view scrolling internal or external). Here is what I'm using --

 

 

 

 

 

KOREA_X52-Pro-THR.jpg

KOREA_X52-Pro-SM.jpg

Edited by Viking1
update image

Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR

  • 3 weeks later...
Viking1
Posted (edited)

After 2 weeks of flying and fiddling, and in view of the MultiMenu  I've made a lot of changes-- Current version for X52 Pro..

 

 

 

hotas-korea-dk.jpg

Edited by Viking1
Updated Image

Ryzen 7800X3D, AMD 9070XT 16GB, 64GB DDR5@6000, 2x Samsung 990 Pro EVO, LG Ultragear 32 with HDR

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...