Jump to content
IL-2 Series Forum

Recommended Posts

[I.B.]-=ViRUS=-
Posted

Il-10.png.87f6215f6edc37b88a43294cb89c0812.png

Даная тема предназначена для сбора ошибок, связанных с Ил-10.

[I.B.]-=ViRUS=-
Posted

Il-102.png.526727b91f3bd6faf7d90f564172ccfc.png

Please post any issues connected to Il-10 here.

  • [I.B.]-=ViRUS=- pinned and pinned this topic
superbuster11
Posted

[TECH]

When using stabilized controls, the wheel brakes are automatically activated together with the rudder input.
During taxiing to the runway, the pneumatic system pressure is depleted so quickly that after takeoff there is not enough pressure remaining to retract the landing gear and flaps.

2026_6_27__15_47_46.jpg

CPU: Ryzen 7 9800X3D | GPU: RTX 5070 12GB | RAM: 32 GB DDR5 | Track IR | Joystick: VKB Gladiator NXT EVO ‘Space Combat Edition' | Rudder Pedals: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

technic
Posted

How to avoid depleting pneumatic pressure during taxiing ? There is no way to control direction of taxiing without using brakes to turn the aircraft...

Gavrick
Posted

This will be corrected soon.

  • Thanks 2

Lead engineer

Mark_Krieger
Posted

The window of the IL-10 doesn't open. I have reported it as a model bug.

  • Like 1

CPU AMD Ryzen 7800 X3D, GPU AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, RAM: 64 Gb DDR5, VR Headset: Quest 3.

Xtremist
Posted

Sometimes the dead gunner's elbow clip out of the fuselage. 

  • Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
Mark_Krieger
Posted

Do your gunner shot? Many times mine doesn't. And the orders to the gunner are inactivated.

CPU AMD Ryzen 7800 X3D, GPU AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, RAM: 64 Gb DDR5, VR Headset: Quest 3.

Posted

Mine also sometimes does and sometimes doesn’t. Also I haven’t managed to find a way to bind an axis for looking around when I swap to the gunners position. I can shoot, but I don’t get what the key bindings are so I can actually aim around.

CPU: Ryzen 9800X3D
GPU: 4070RTX (12GB)
RAM: 32GB DDR5

  • 3 weeks later...
Bert_Foster
Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2026 at 7:40 PM, superbuster11 said:

[TECH]

When using stabilized controls, the wheel brakes are automatically activated together with the rudder input.
During taxiing to the runway, the pneumatic system pressure is depleted so quickly that after takeoff there is not enough pressure remaining to retract the landing gear and flaps.

2026_6_27__15_47_46.jpg

Does the Il10 have an onboard compressor to top up the pneumatic system ?

Edited by Bert_Foster
Posted
27.08.2026 в 09:45, Bert_Foster сказал:

Does the Il10 have an onboard compressor to top up the pneumatic system ?

Yes.

Lead engineer

Bert_Foster
Posted

So you shouldnt run out of air then 

Posted
29.08.2026 в 11:27, Bert_Foster сказал:

So you shouldnt run out of air then 

The pump has a fairly low flow rate. If my memory serves me right — I don't have the documents nearby — a full pressure recovery takes about 10 to 15 minutes.

P.S. This pump is still in use on the An‑2, for instance.

  • Thanks 1

Lead engineer

Bert_Foster
Posted

I use a similar pump in my CJ6 ... you shouldn't run out of air for brakes 😁

JG4_Moltke71
Posted

When I retract the flaps after takeoff, the aircraft pitches up. When I extend them before landing, the nose drops. Shouldn't it be the other way around? 🤔

ASUS ROG-ASTRAL-RTX5090-32GB GDDR7; ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING; AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D 4,3GHz AM5; DDR5 64GB PC 6000 CL30 G.Skill Varjo Aero Headset

AndyJWest
Posted
4 hours ago, JG4_Moltke71 said:

When I retract the flaps after takeoff, the aircraft pitches up. When I extend them before landing, the nose drops. Shouldn't it be the other way around? 🤔

Not necessarily, it depends on the aircraft. Extending flaps can have significant effects on the direction of the airflow over the tailplane. We'd need data on the actual aircraft to be sure.

  • Upvote 1
JG4_Moltke71
Posted

Just a little graphic issue with the onboard watch. 
The ring for marking the time can be rotated, but the small marking triangle is missing. The onboard clock in the Yak has it. The LA-11 has it too but the triangle isn’t moving when rotating the ring.

  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG-ASTRAL-RTX5090-32GB GDDR7; ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING; AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D 4,3GHz AM5; DDR5 64GB PC 6000 CL30 G.Skill Varjo Aero Headset

  • 4 weeks later...
JG4_Moltke71
Posted

I only had one test flight but am I right the oil and water radiators are adjusted?

Before I ein them almost closed to keep the temperature, now I have to open them far more 🤔

ASUS ROG-ASTRAL-RTX5090-32GB GDDR7; ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING; AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D 4,3GHz AM5; DDR5 64GB PC 6000 CL30 G.Skill Varjo Aero Headset

Posted

When I have the flaps extended at take off position, the do not extend again with the extend flaps button. Does anybod have the same problem? I'm only able to deploy landing flaps with flaps extend/retract button. The animation moves the lever down first and then up, but I imagine this is correct?

CPU AMD Ryzen 7800 X3D, GPU AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX, RAM: 64 Gb DDR5, VR Headset: Quest 3.

Posted

Yes, this is correct according to the in-game manual. A single press will release the flaps to the takeoff position. Press again and the flaps move to the full up position. Two quick presses release the flaps to the landing position. The flaps must be returned to the full up position after each deployment. 

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...